December 1, 2008

Seven Things



Sweet Esther shared this award with me which is accompanied with a meme.

So participate if you like, and if not, just enjoy the award!






Seven things I did before: (before what is my question, so I’m choosing before kids, or BK as we say around here)


1. I was a jogger.


2. I wore nail polish.


3. I slept more.


4. I watched football.


5. I wrote lots of letters to family and friends.


6. I kept a file of jokes to share.


7. I worked at a doctor’s office.





Seven things I do now:


1. I am amused by my children every day.


2. I am working again at the same doctor’s office.


3. I pray more.


4. I listen to my girls talk about various and sundry things.


5. I sing loudly in the car.


6. I enjoy “inside” jokes with my hubby.


7. I cherish my friendship with my sister.



Seven things I would like to do:


1. Travel around the USA with my family.


2. Be able to help out my in-laws more and my sister who works so hard.


3. Be financially independent so none of my family had to work.


4. Crochet more with the lovely new yarns available.


5. Be more consistent.


6. Lose weight.


7. Learn to quilt.





Seven things that attract me to my husband:


1. He takes care of us all as best he can. I’ll do a blog about that some day.


2. His strong faith.


3. His love for our children.


4. His selflessness.


5. His laughter.


6. His respect for his mom and dad.


7. His stubbornness.



Seven favorite foods:


1. Teriyaki Chicken and rice


2. Yakamishy (family recipe)


3. Alaskan King Crab
4. Peaches in season


5. Rangoons with crab and crème cheese


6. Oatmeal


7. Pasta dishes





Seven things I say most often:


1. Where is your sister?


2. Just a minute.


3. What are you doing?


4. Good morning, Dr. _____’s office.


5. What pharmacy do you use?


6. What?


7. I love you!

Seven people I am tagging:


1. Sarah


2. Kelly


3. Glenda


4. Laura


5. Susan


6. Cheryl


7. Jan

3 comments:

Glenda said...

Thanks! I just completed mine!

Esther said...

Mmmm. Crab rangoon. Ditto. Thanks for participating! It's so much fun to learn more about you!

Anonymous said...

This is the first fall/winter in a looooong time that I haven't crocheted. I should probably do some of that soon...