
Esther has bestowed an award upon my blog. How nice! Pop over and see her cutie pie kids! There smiles will make you grin for sure!
Now the hard part is to pass it on to other folks! I believe the number is supposed to be 10, but being the independent minded person that I am, I'm rejecting that standard and issuing it to those I think deserve a hug for their wonderful blog posts. If you care to pass it on, please do so to however many people you think should have it.
So here goes:
1. Gina has such a real way of sharing her joys and struggles. When she writes, sometimes I wonder if she's been peeking in my brain. When she writes about struggling with certain things, although I do not face her same struggles, it reminds me that we each have our own burdens to overcome with the help of the Lord. Her faith is amazing. I admire her for sharing it, warts and all, and for the loving care and patience she lavishes on her sweet son, John.
2. Angie's thoughtful posts inspire me! She is a good writer and a classy lady.
3. Susan's posts impress me with their brain power. Gosh she can think her way around theological subjects and other things, and because of that I always learn things from her posts.
4. Jane is what I would call an "old guard" homeschooler and not because in age she's reached a certain age. In fact, I have no idea what Jane's age is. It's because she exhibits an independence and a sense of let's check that out and then thinks her way through what she's discovered. She doesn't do this in a way that is insulting to others. And I do not mean to demean in any way other folks who operate differently from Jane. I just mean that I admire Jane for her convictions and the way she comes to them.
I reserve the right to award more folks in the future with this award, but for now, that's it folks!

3 comments:
Thank you!! What a nice thing to say.
I'll work on my list tomorrow.
Awww. . .thank YOU! You made my day. :)
Hey, thanks for stopping by yesterday! Good to hear from you and "meet" some of Heidi's blogger friends. :)
Post a Comment